Click on the image above to access the Solomon Wright Library’s online catalog. Reserve books that you want to check out.
Password: No password is needed.
- 1/1 means we have one copy and it is available.
- 1/0 means we have one copy and it is out. You can contact the library and we can tell you when it is due if you do not see that in the record.
- Book reviews by Google are “clickable” under the little book cover shown.
- Books can be put on hold from your home computer.
- Note: Our library has a paperback collection that is NOT cataloged. Check on the west side of the children’s area in the library.